Friday, September 20, 2013

About Me !



image.jpeg
Hello everyone:

My name is Nelsy Ogando. This is my second year at RIC and I am loving every second of it. I am very quiet and shy but once you get to know me I can be very fun and outgoing. I am very athletic and a hard worker. This summer I did many exciting things. Even though I didn't travel like people usually do I still got to create some great memories with my friends and family. For the Fourth of July I spent the whole day in Newport and at the end of the night I got to see the amazing fireworks on the Newport Harbor. I got to go camping, Zip-lining and water rafting. I also went kayaking and to the mystic aquarium and last but not least I got to go to the Maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkson concert. It was my first concert ever so I was super excited I got to go!The picture above is my loved one and I, sorry its so blurry. I am taking this course because it is a requirement before I apply to the school of education. I hope this semester is filled with lots of adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment